Version 2.0 Released#
I am proudly to announce the immediate availbility of Enlighter v2.0. Including EnlighterJS 2.1 with support for Inline-Syntax-Highlighting!
About the Plugin#
- Added EnlighterJS 2.1
- Added Inline-Syntax-Highlighting
- Added new Theme “Enlighter”
- Added Inline-Highlighting support to the Visual-Editor
- Added setting “Show Linenumbers”
- Added shortcode attribute “linenumbers” the force the visibility for each codeblock – feature requested on GitHub
- Added shortcode attribute “offset” to set the start-index of line-number-counting – feature requested on WordPress Forums
- Added Inline-CSS-Selector setting
- Added an optional “raw-code-button” as well as customization options for the appearing Raw-Code-Panel
- Added build-script to generate Theme-Templates required by the ThemeCustomizer directly from the CSS files
- Added seperate token settings for “font-style” and “font-weight”
- Improved Theme-Generator: only one CSS file is included instead of two
- Moved option “Language Shortcodes” to “Advanced Options”
- Removed setting “Output-Style” (replaced by Show-Linenumbers)
- Removed waste Theme-Customizer setting “Line Number Styles -> Line height”
- Bugfix: “Loading Theme Style” doesn’t set “text-decoration” corretly
- Support for all common used languages
- Theme Customizer
- Inline Syntax Highlighting
- Visual-Editor (TinyMCE) Integration
- Easy to use Text-Editor mode through the use of Shortcodes
- Advanced configuration options (e.g. CDN usage) are available within the options page.
- Supports code-groups (displays multiple code-blocks within a tab-pane)
- Outputs in various formats like ordered lists or inline. Choose the method that works best for you.
- Extensible language and theme engines – add your own one.
- Simple CSS based themes
- Integrated CSS file caching (suitable for high traffic sites)